Style > Beauty

Stila’s Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadows Are Taking Over The Makeup World And You NEED To Try Them

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

I was walking through the mall one day, and went into Sephora only to come out with my new makeup obsession. Eyeshadow can either make or break a makeup look and Stila recently came out with glitter eyeshadows that will have your jaw dropped. These shimmery and glittery eyeshadows can turn any look from natural to glam in seconds and you NEED to try them out.

As noted on Stila’s website, “This brilliantly long-wearing sparkle eye shadow combines the perfect mix of pearl and glitter to lavish eyes with incredible luster and shimmer. With its uniquely lightweight, water-infused texture, Glitter & Glow glides on effortlessly, then dries down smoothly, locking in maximum sparkle with minimal fallout, for eyes with a real “wow!” factor.” I own around 5-6 of these eyeshadows and this description is spot on about its application, appearance, and longevity.

The eyeshadows below can be found at Sephora and on Stila’s website and cost around $24 each.

Wanderlust

Wanderlust is a new exclusive shade and applies as a sheer gold with a pink sparkle.

Kitten Karma

A post shared by Annestacia (@icequeenace) on

Kitten Karma is a champagne color with silver and a copper sparkle.

Smoldering Satin

A post shared by 지연 (@lina_s_daily) on

Smoldering Satin is a deep tan color with a silver sparkle.

Rose Gold Retro

A post shared by Emily (@emilyykatemakeup) on

Rose Gold Retro is a rose gold color with a silver sparkle.

Diamond Dust

A post shared by Beauty Berry (@lojabeautyberry) on

Diamond Dust is a silver sheer color with multi-color sparkles.

Gold Goddess

Gold Goddess is a sheer antique gold color with a silver sparkle.

Smoky Storm

Smoky Storm is a light pewter with a silver sparkle.

Molten Midnight

Molten Midnight is a black color with a silvery gold sparkle.

Bronzed Bell

Bronzed Bell is a bronze color with a silver and copper sparkle.

Ballet Baby

A post shared by Lizzy Xie (@hedonistrosexy) on

Ballet Baby is a sheer baby pink with a silver sparkle.

Next to Notte

A post shared by  (@xbabybass) on

Next to Notte is a vibrant deep red color with pink glitter.

I recommend that you pick your favorite shades and head to your closest Sephora to swatch and buy them for yourself!

My name is Casey and I am a freshman journalism major at Hofstra University. I am interested in pop culture and the entertainment industry and hope one day to be working at a magazine or entertainment outlet. I enjoy going to concerts, creating YouTube videos for my channel YouTube.com/CelebrityHauteSpot, and baking delicious treats.