This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Coffee is not only great at keeping you awake but it is also an enjoyable pick-me- up for any time of the day. It not only helps to keep you productive, but also allows you to bond with friends, relax, and catch up on some personal stuff. There are many names that come to mind when talking about coffee but one name dominates the coffee game; Starbucks is the Holy Grail when it comes to coffee industry. And especially with fall finally here why not experiment with your drinks by adding a taste of fall to it? There are countless drinks you can order from on the menu and on top of that customize them to your own taste buds to give them an extra kick. Order your drink of choice and make it even better with these simple suggested add-ons.

1. S’mores Frappuccino

Order a java chip Frappuccino

Add 1 pump of cinnamon dolce syrup

Add 1 pump of toffee nut syrup

Blend in whipped cream

Top with whipped cream and cinnamon dolce sprinkles

2. Pumpkin Patch Latte

Order a pumpkin spice latte

Steam in matcha green tea powder

3. The Chocolate Pumpkin

Order a pumpkin spice latte

Add a pump or two of chocolate syrup

4. Pumpkin Pie

5. Gingerbread House

Order a caramel ribbon crunch Frappuccino without the caramel syrup

Add the white mocha syrup (1-3 pumps)

Add chai syrup (1-3 pumps)

6. Caramel Snickerdoodle Macchiato

Order an iced soy Caramel Macchiato, upside down

Add vanilla syrup (1-2 pumps)

Add cinnamon dolce syrup (1-2 pumps)

7. Banana Nut

Order a hazelnut Frappuccino

Add a whole banana blended in

8. Caramel Apple

Order apple juice to the first line and milk to the second line

Add cinnamon dolce syrup (3 pumps)

Add cream base (3 pumps)

Add dark caramel (2 pumps)

Topped with whipped cream, caramel ribbon crunch, caramel drizzle, and cinnamon dolce topping

9. Pumpkin Chai Latte

Order a vanilla chai latter

Add 1-2 pumps of pumpkin spice

Top with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle

10. Perfect Pumpkin Frappuccino

Order a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino

Caramel drizzle around the inside of the cup

Top with whipped cream, pumpkin spice topping and more caramel drizzle

Yashwin Kaur is a new member of Her Campus Hofstra this semester. As a born and raised New Yorker, her hobbies include reading and traveling. She has been to England, Ireland, Northern Ireland, Italy, Germany, Canada, and India. She is currently majoring in Biology, Premedical Studies at Hofstra University. After graduating she plans to obtain her masters and attend medical school. Her goal is to become an Emergency Medicine physician. She is very excited to become a part of HerCampus and looks forward to an eventful year.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.