Snapshot: Shannon Shimrock ’16

Shannon Shimrock

Year: 2016

Major: Speech Language Hearing Sciences 

Jessica: What did you go to Myrtle Beach for over Spring Break?

Shannon: We went for my friend, Michelle’s bachelorette party.

JH: Was this your first bachelorette party?

SS: This was my first bachelorette party! It was very fun but very crazy too. I’m just glad the bride Michelle had a good time.

JH: What did you do while there?

SS: We went to the pool and the beach alot!. We also went to Broadway at the Beach which had a bunch of activities to do like ziplining and shopping. And we ate some great food!

JH: Did you visit any well known attractions?

SS: We went to the Sky Wheel which was totally awesome! I’m so glad I got to experience that.

JH: What was the most fun thing you did?

SS: The most fun thing was just relaxing on the beach with all the girls. It was great to get away and we really had a great time!

Jessica is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Hofstra University's Her Campus Chapter. Jessica, from New Jersey, is a journalism major and psychology minor at Hofstra University. As a dedicated member of her college's Her Campus chapter since her freshman year, she has held the role of staff writer, Snapshot editor, Secretary and now CC. Outside of Her Campus, Jessica's publications include JeannineMorris.com, TheCelebrityCafe.com, FashionWeek.com, The Hofstra Chronicle and the Long Island Report, where she is also a student editor. In her spare time Jessica enjoys being outdoors, camping and hiking, snowboarding in the winter, hitting the Jersey Shore beaches in the summer, working out and spending time with her friends, family, and pets. Check out her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog at http://Jessie-Leigh.com.