This Season’s Bathing Suit Trends from Orchid Boutique

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Spring Break gives us a taste of freedom for a very, very short week and then it’s right back to the books. Luckily, April has arrived, spring is here, and summer is right around the corner! Who’s ready? If you can’t wait to get out of the classroom and onto the beach, I feel you. Those warm, sunny days are so close, which means it’s time to start thinking about this summer’s latest swimwear trends. I have a round-up of this season’s hottest bathing suits from Orchid Boutique and a little gift from them to help you start shopping. 

AGUA BENDITA BENDITO PIXEL TOP

Crochet trim details are being sported by so many fashion bloggers and celebrities right now. These little details transform a simple triangle bikini and give it a whole new look.  Buy this suit.

MALAI CORE BLACK ONE PIECE

Sexy and simple, black one piece suits will never go out of style. This one has a gorgeous multistrap detail on the back. Buy this suit.

MAR DE ROSAS MAR DE SIAM TOP

High neck tops are becoming a huge hit in swimwear trends. This bathing suit is a bohemian girl’s dream! Buy this suit

AGUA BENDITA BENDITO BLACKBERRIES BOTTOM

Be a little cheeky this summer — Brazillian cut bathing suit bottoms are so in! Get out there in this hot bikini and flaunt it, you gorgeous thing. Buy this suit.

MALAI FLAMINGOES HIGH NECK TOP

Cut-outs are a cute and flirty way to show a bit more skin. Also, who wouldn’t want a flamingo suit? Buy this bathing suit

MALAI COROSO HIGH NECK TOP

Two patterns are way more fun than one! Mixed matched patterns are big this year and a great way to make a statement. Buy this suit

Use the code below to get 15% off for a limited time from Orchid Boutique

Jessica is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Hofstra University's Her Campus Chapter. Jessica, from New Jersey, is a journalism major and psychology minor at Hofstra University. As a dedicated member of her college's Her Campus chapter since her freshman year, she has held the role of staff writer, Snapshot editor, Secretary and now CC. Outside of Her Campus, Jessica's publications include JeannineMorris.com, TheCelebrityCafe.com, FashionWeek.com, The Hofstra Chronicle and the Long Island Report, where she is also a student editor. In her spare time Jessica enjoys being outdoors, camping and hiking, snowboarding in the winter, hitting the Jersey Shore beaches in the summer, working out and spending time with her friends, family, and pets. Check out her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog at http://Jessie-Leigh.com.