QUIZ: Which Fall Starbucks Drink Are You?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Basics rejoice! Fall is in full swing, which means it’s the perfect time to break out your sweaters and boots, eat some pumpkin pie, and enjoy all your favorite seasonal Starbucks drinks. Have you ever wondered which drink you most embody? Now’s your chance to find out!

1. Your go-to fall outfit mostly consists of:
    1. Flannels, flannels, and more flannels.
    2. Anything black and warm.
    3. Infinity scarves, chunky sweaters, and as many booties as possible.
  2. When you see a pile of leaves, your instinct is to:
    1. Walk through them and admire the colors.
    2. Um…keep walking? What’s the big deal?
    3. Throw them in the air and have your friend take an Instagram picture of you, duh!
  3. Your ideal fall night is spent:
    1. At a bonfire with friends.
    2. Snuggled up under a blanket indoors.
    3. Apple picking followed by baking seasonal sugar cookies while having a movie night with your besties.
  4. Your favorite part about fall is:
    1. The pretty colors and the fact that you don’t have to worry about humidity anymore.
    2. Nothing really, you’re already counting down the days until summer again.
    3. EVERYTHING. The fashion, the weather, the fact that the holiday season is just around the corner. You love it all.
  5. If you could only watch one Netflix show for the rest of your life, it would be:
    1. Riverdale
    2. Stranger Things
    3. Gilmore Girls
  6. Thanksgiving is:
    1. Good because of all the food and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade.
    2. A little too much time spent with crazy family.
    3. One of your all-time favorite holidays.
  7. November 1st  is:
    1. The day after Halloween.
    2. Just another day?
    3. The official start of the holiday season – hello Christmas music and shopping!
  8. If you could only shop at one store for the rest of your life, it would be:
    1. J. Crew.
    2. Forever 21 or Zara.
    3. TARGET!
  9. Your go-to fall lip color is:
    1. A fun bright pink or coral.  
    2. Nude or light pink, nothing too crazy.
    3. Anything dark – you’ll take all of the deep reds, mauves, and purples!
  10.  The Starbucks fall and holiday cups are:
    1. Super cute.
    2. Just a ~tad~ bit over the top.
    3. The PERFECT accessory for your fall outfit.

If you chose….

Mostly A’s

Foxes and caramel ward off bad luck. Nice try, Friday the 13th. #SaltedCaramelMocha Regram: @mrs.litalien

A post shared by Starbucks Coffee  (@starbucks) on

You’re a Salted Caramel Mocha! You’re salty and sweet – and even if fall isn’t your favorite season, you’re still probably excited for the changing leaves and apple picking. While you might not worry too much about getting your drink on Instagram for everyone to see, you’ll still Snapchat it to some of your closest friends because, let’s be real, the cups are too cute to go unnoticed, right?  

Mostly B’s

Fall is gently falling, maple is warmly calling. Introducing #MaplePecanLatte.

You’re a Maple Pecan Latte! Fall probably isn’t your favorite season, but you’re still on the lookout for the perfect drink to go hand in hand with the season (but you’re always looking for anything but the typical PSL). This new seasonal is drink sweet and perfect for brisk fall days spent binge watching your favorite shows under blankets and in your favorite sweats – because you think fall is much better spent indoors.

Mostly C’s

Fall is unofficially here. #PSL

Congrats – you’re a PSL! You’re basic and you know it…and you LOVE it. You’ve got no shame in your game. As long as you’ve got chunky sweaters, tall brown boots, and a PSL in hand, you’re all set to slay your favorite season (and your Instagram feed). You think it’s never too soon to get in the holiday spirit, and you probably got your first PSL on the first day of the season and will continue to get it through December. 

Sarah Hanlon is a senior at Hofstra University where she is pursuing a major in journalism. She almost always has an iced coffee in her hand, and she's an avid lover of online shopping, reality TV, and New York City. When she’s not researching all things Kate Middleton or reading lifestyle blogs, you can find her binge watching The Bachelor or writing about the latest pop culture, fashion and beauty trends. After college, she hopes to make a career out of her love for TV and style in New York. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram: sarahhanlon_.