Must-See Mondays: 3 Must-See Shows This Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

1. QUANTICOThis pilot has, without a doubt, exceeded my expectations. The cast is beautiful, the writing is nail biting and the twists are unreal. If you’re looking for a new drama that will keep you on the edge of your seat, this is it. It’s How to Get Away with Murder meets Homeland meets Scandal and the result is remarkable. The pilot focuses on a new group of FBI trainees at the Quantico camp in Virginia, led by Bollywood Actress and most likely Emmy-Nominee Priyanka Chopra. Created by one of the EP’s of Gossip Girl, expect to see betrayals, hookups and tons of heart-pounding moments from this freshman show, which is being dubbed the best new drama of this season.

When to Watch: Sunday’s @10PM on ABC

2. SCREAM QUEENSI’m not going to lie; I’m a bit of a wuss when it comes to horror. I thought Pretty Little Liars was the scariest thing on TV for a while until I binged it over the summer and fell in love. Let me tell you, this show is anything but scary. It’s Heathers meets Mean Girls meets Pretty Little Liars. It has some of the best one liners I’ve heard in a pilot episode and the cast is remarkable (Emma Roberts to Lea Michele to Nick Jonas to Ariana Grande and more!) The pilot focuses on a sorority where a serial killer is on the loose, in disguise as the school mascot. Let me just tell you two things. 1. I’ve never laughed harder during a murder scene. 2. It’s a mistake if you don’t watch this.

When to Watch: Tuesday’s @9PM on FOX

3. GRANDFATHEREDTwo words: John Stamos. The man who never ages. He’s playing a grandfather and his son is Josh Peck from Drake and Josh (who has turned into a super hottie!) The pilot follows Jimmy (Stamos) who discovers not only does he have a son, but also a granddaughter! This show is pure comedic gold and nostalgia central for us nineties kids, but will make everyone of all ages to laugh. Projected to be one of the hottest comedies of the fall, it’s definitely going to warm you up for the Full House revival in 2016.

When to Watch: Tuesday’s @8PM on FOX

Video/Television Major here at Hofstra. Screenwriting. Summer. Music. TV Addict. Amateur Chef. Surfer. Writer. Die-hard Mets fan.Would rather be at the beach!Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.