Must See Monday: Best Comedy Films of 2015

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

2016 is right around the corner and it’s time to take a look back onto everything that made 2015 amazing. Each and every year the arts bring something new to the table and tops itself with new and innovate techniques and creations. Film in 2015 saw some of the best comedies of the decade by putting women in the front seat, creating ridiculously hilarious plots and having amazing talent shine through. Here are the best comedy films of 2015!

1. Spy

2. Trainwreck

3. Sisters

4. Ted 2

5. Vacation

6. The Intern

7. American Ultra

8. Welcome to Me

9. Pitch Perfect 2

Video/Television Major here at Hofstra. Screenwriting. Summer. Music. TV Addict. Amateur Chef. Surfer. Writer. Die-hard Mets fan.Would rather be at the beach!Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.