This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

If you’re anything like me (and pretty much everyone I know), you think that Fall is the most amazing time of year.

I love everything about it, honestly. The food is the best, the weather is absolutely perfect and I’m struggling to think of anything that beats Fall fashion. However, there is one aspect of Fall that I’ve been struggling to perfect for the past few years and that’s my Fall Playlist.

Fall playlists are hard because the energy has to be good enough that it won’t make you fall asleep, but it can’t contain as exciting of music as a Summer playlist. The songs have to be diverse enough that they don’t sound the same, but they all have to be able to be played in a multitude of settings.

Not to worry, though. I’ve scoured the internet to find some of my favorite artists and songs that are perfect to listen to whether you’re going hanging out with friends, having a lazy day in your dorm or participating in one of a million fun fall activities.

(Courtesy of Giphy)

One duo that I never expected to come across was Nat and Alex Wolff. In case you forgot or lived under a rock between 2007 and 2010, Nat and Alex Wolff are the ICONIC brother duo from The Naked Brothers Band aka my elementary school obsessions and the original performers of the Banana Smoothie Song. Their song, “Tenderly” puts me in every single feeling that I didn’t know I had. It’s slow but doesn’t drag and the lyrics are beautiful. This song makes me want to curl up in a blanket in my bed and cry a little bit, but it’s okay because it’s Nat and Alex.

I don’t think I could have had a playlist without Rex Orange County. There are so many differing opinions floating around about him right now. This English singer has become extremely mainstream over the past year, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t any less amazing than he is. He’s been on my past 3 playlists, and I love it. This month I chose songs of his that go pretty easy on the ears. “Edition”, “Green Eyes, Pt. II”, “Nothing” and “Television / so Far so Good” are some of my favorite songs of his, and I want them to bless your ears like they did mine.

(Courtesy of Giphy)

In case you missed it, Hozier released new music in September and I’m obsessed. I’ve been waiting for him to release new music for years, and my needs have been met. I included his entire “Nina Cried Power” EP for your enjoyment. My personal favorite is “NFWMB”. His voice is literally like butter, and I love it.

Among the other amazing artists in this playlist, I included 3 songs by Thomston. This Indie Alternative artist from The UK has slowly made his way into my music library and I didn’t even realize it. I keep finding songs of his that I don’t realize are him and I fall in love with them and then find out he’s produced yet another amazing track that I love. I discovered “The Outskirts” in about July and I can’t stop listening to it, and “Caffeine” and “Brain-Dead” are perfect for Fall.

Happy listening!

(Courtesy of Giphy)

Link to Playlist

Cassity is a senior Public Relations and French double major at Hofstra. Her life's mission is to find the best oat milk latte in New York City and live out her dream of someday being as iconic as Carrie Bradshaw. Until then, she's happy to serve as Co-President of Her Campus Hofstra.