The Most Dramatic Season Yet of The Bachelor: Season 22 Women Tell All

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

I call this episode: Arie in the hot seat 

“So many stories, so much trauma.” Let’s begin.

Women Tell All is the competition for who gets the coveted Bachelorette spot and on Sunday night we got the extra hour of the Bachelor Women Tell All. It was a chaotic one looking back at the last season.

Glam shaming! Bumper car trauma!  Baby Bekah! Smitten Kitten Krystal! 

It was all revisited in painful detail. Like yeah, we watched the whole season, we don’t need to watch it all again. Everything was covered, we decided glam shaming was a thing and Marik was still offended that Chelsea accidentally glam shamed her. We popped Bekah in the hot seat questioning her age and marriage readiness again and confronting the conspiracy that she was a missing person, and spent most of the evening dealing with the Smitten Kitten Krystal drama. The girls eviscerated her saying, “Just be the real Krystal,” and Caroline (who?) dropped the truth bomb saying, “I believe in everything you say, but I don’t believe you when you say it.” #messy

We brought Sienne up into the hot seat to discuss why Arie just randomly dropped her in Tuscany and she was so mature saying she is at peace with her departure and she realized she probably wouldn’t have ended up with Arie anyway. I wish that maturity was shared amongst all the contestants this season and I hope she doesn’t go on the Bachelorette because she is too good for this show. One surprise from the show was Chris Harrison saying Baby Bekah will be in paradise this summer so get ready for more of her. 

Tia came back and we had to watch her heartbreaking story over again. She seemed much better now that there has been some time and distance from the situation and she said she is ready to find love, throwing her own hat in the ring for the Bachelorette.

​Arie came back and, man, was that room awkward to watch. He admitted he let Bekah’s age scare him off and then Carolyn jumped in saying, “I know what you did and I don’t know how you could do that and I just really don’t understand, but I really hope you found what you are looking for.” So I guess the final rose decision is a bad one? I am dying of curiosity. Krystal invited herself up to the couch confronting him on the “cold goodbye” and he said it was appropriate for him to be cold because he said it sucked watching her interact with the other ladies in the house when he wasn’t around and he thought there were two different sides of her. Not like we were screaming that to our TV the whole season but ok Arie..

To follow up this “dramatic” night, on Monday we got a full episode in the last week before Fantasy Suites!

Memorable Moments from Season 22

First kiss: Brittany T. 

First French kiss: Chelsea

First steal: Makel from Chelsea

First Impression Rose: Chelsea 

First one-on-one date: Becca K.  

First girl sent home on one-on-one: Lauren S. 

First trip: Lake Tahoe

Villain: Krystal 

Hometown Visits: Becca K., Kendall, Lauren B., and Tia 

Just a Midwest girl exploring the big city.