Manicure Monday: Halloween Nails

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Halloween is on Thursday, which means there will be lots of costumes, candy and Halloween manicures! So here’s a little DIY manicure to make sure your Halloween is sparkly and scary:

Links for where to purchase supplies:

Rhinestones   Dotting Tools   Nail Glue   Nail Brushes  

Black Stretch Limo   Its Not A Taupe

Kelly is a curret sophomore at Hofstra University studying Art History and Physics. Coming from the small town of Oley, PA, Kelly is a certified yoga instructor with a passion for learning, reading, and writing. She is figuring out what she wants to do with her degrees while living a healthy life and finding enjoyment out of every moment. Follow her blog at kinanutshell.wordpress.com!
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!