Man Crush Monday: Harrison Grubb

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Name: Harrison Grubb

Major: Journalism

Hometown: Livingston, New Jersey

Campus Involvement: Sports & News Broadcaster at WRHU, member of Zeta Phi Eta

What is one random fact about you?

I’ve caught a shark while fishing

What is your favorite holiday? 

Christmas

What is a quote you live by?

“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take” – Wayne Gretzky

What TV show best describes your life?

Last Man Standing

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?

Cookies n’ Cream

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

A news or sports anchor on a local TV station

How would you describe yourself in one word?

Easygoing

If you could have a superpower what would it be and why?

Teleportation so I could travel around the world quicker

What is on the top of your bucket list?

Backpacking through Europe

Where is your favorite place on campus?

The quad outside Bits

Abby is a senior journalism major and writing studies minor at Hofstra University. At Her Campus Hofstra, she previously held the positions of Vice President and Social Media Director before becoming co-Campus Correspondent. Abby was a social media intern at BeautyRx, a skin care company based in Manhattan, and an editorial intern at Skincare.com, which is owned and operated by L'Oréal Paris.
Sarah Hanlon is a senior at Hofstra University where she is pursuing a major in journalism. She almost always has an iced coffee in her hand, and she's an avid lover of online shopping, reality TV, and New York City. When she’s not researching all things Kate Middleton or reading lifestyle blogs, you can find her binge watching The Bachelor or writing about the latest pop culture, fashion and beauty trends. After college, she hopes to make a career out of her love for TV and style in New York. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram: sarahhanlon_.