Man Crush Monday: Austin Angelo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Name: Austin Angelo

Major: TV/Video

Year: Junior

Hometown: Barrington, Rhode Island

Campus Involvement: Social Media Manager of WRHU Sports

What are you most likely to become famous for?

Voice acting

If you could get coffee with anyone who would it be?

Tom Brady

What’s your favorite vine?

What TV character is most like you?

Jerry Seinfeld

What’s your favorite joke?

How does Moses make tea? He brews

If you could create a holiday, what would it be?

Holiday day: Where every major holiday combines

What is one random fact about you?

I can do some impressions

How would you describe yourself in one word?

Funny

What is a quote you live by?

“So do all who live to see such times, but that is not for them to decide. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you.” -Gandalf the Grey

If you could have a superpower what would it be and why?

Teleportation: Makes travel easy and I can get out of every awkward engagement

All photos courtesy of Austin Angelo

Abby is a senior journalism major and writing studies minor at Hofstra University. At Her Campus Hofstra, she previously held the positions of Vice President and Social Media Director before becoming co-Campus Correspondent. Abby was a social media intern at BeautyRx, a skin care company based in Manhattan, and an editorial intern at Skincare.com, which is owned and operated by L'Oréal Paris.
Sarah Hanlon is a senior at Hofstra University where she is pursuing a major in journalism. She almost always has an iced coffee in her hand, and she's an avid lover of online shopping, reality TV, and New York City. When she’s not researching all things Kate Middleton or reading lifestyle blogs, you can find her binge watching The Bachelor or writing about the latest pop culture, fashion and beauty trends. After college, she hopes to make a career out of her love for TV and style in New York. Follow her on Twitter or Instagram: sarahhanlon_.