James Cecire ’14

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Age: 21

Birthday: April 30th

Sign: Taurus

Class Standing: Senior

Major: Journalism Minor: Math

Favorite Food: I would have to go with Pizza.

Campus Involvement: I work for Sports Beat. I write stories for them and help out with the run down.  And that’s pretty much it since I’m a commuter.

Hobbies: I like to lift weights and play basketball. I go to the gym often and on weekends I like to hang out with my friends.  I also really enjoy my internship at News 12.

Favorite Quality & Feature in Myself: My favorite quality about myself would be that I’m accepting. And I’m just nice in general. I don’t really have a mean personality. Anyone can just walk up to me and I’m cool.  My favorite feature I would say my face.

Favorite Quality & Feature in a Partner: My favorite quality in a partner is that I just want someone that will accept me for me. Someone that is not trying to change me or anything. My favorite feature would be eyes.  I like some pretty eyes.

Most Embarrassing Moment: I was in high school.  I was trying to lean over a desk to talk to somebody.  As I’m leaning over, the desk just fell flat. And I fell with the desk.  It was definitely embarrassing.

Pet Peeve: Lying. Anyone who lies to me I just can’t stand.

In 10 years: I see myself hopefully working for ESPN as a journalist or sports anchor.  ESPN is mostly based in Connecticut.  So I guess I would be living there. If not, I would want to live in Florida.

With $1 million: I would buy a house and of course a nice car.  And then I would use the rest of the money to make sure my family is secure and stable.

A Place I would Visit: I would love to go to Spain.  I was just in Italy this summer so I’d love to see more of Europe.