Jack Saleeby 16’

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Major: Theatre Arts

Age: 20

Class Year: Junior

Hometown: Southbury, CT

Hobbies: watching movies, eating, outdoor walks, doing anything with fun people!

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite Season: Fall

Where do you see yourself five years from now: Living in NYC with my cat and/or dog, pursuing a career in theatre.

What are you involved in on campus: I’m an RA, a Pride Guide, artistic director for Masquerade Musical Theatre Company, and active member of the drama department.

Ideal Date: Pumpkin picking or apple picking and then going to get coffee afterwards and then cuddling up to a movie with hot cocoa or apple cider.

Favorite Musical Artist: Miley Cyrus, all the way.

What do you look for in a significant other: Honesty!

Fun Fact: I was Batboy in the drama department’s fall show.

Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!