HU How To: Clip-In Hair Extensions

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.
To repeat what I said in the video, I’ve been wearing hair extensions for about four years now and I love them. I have tried glue in extensions, but they damaged my hair and were insanely overpriced. Clip-ins are fairly priced and will last you a while if you take good care of them. They’re quick and easy to put in, and they look natural if done the right way. In this tutorial I am using Sally’s Beauty Supply, 18-inch remy hair extensions by EuroNext in dark brown.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.