This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Next fall, I will have the most magical adventure of a lifetime because I am doing the Disney College Program! I will work, live and breathe all things Disney, but before I make the big move, I am going on a quick trip with my boyfriend after finals in May. I have done a ton of research to get ready for this trip, so here are a few tips I learned along the way. 

Find the best hotel for your budget. 

A post shared by ✨Mindy Moser✨ (@mommymouseclubhouse) on

Disney World has so many hotels to choose from and they range from $110 to $1,600 per night. So far, I have stayed at The Grand Floridian, Beach Club, Caribeen Beach, Art of Animation, and this coming summer, I will be staying at Pop Century! The value and moderate resorts are so amazing, and are the highest of quality. The value resorts start at $110 per night, and include All Star Movies, All Star Sports, All Star Music, Art of Animation and Pop Century. The moderate results are a little more expensive starting at $205 per night, and they feature Coronado Springs, Port Orleans and Caribeean Beach. If you want to be nice and bojuee you can stay at the delxue resorts which start at $345 per night, and they are The Animal Kingdom Lodge, Beach & Yacht Club, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Wilderness Lodge, Contempary Resort and the Boardwalk Inn. Lastly, we have the delxue villas which are the splurges you are excited for. They begin at $486 per night, and include The Old Key West, Saratoga Springs and the Riveria Resort. 

Plan your fast passes & know your must-do rides.

A post shared by Blondie.Bird ???? (@blondie.bird) on

Fast Passes are so crucial in Disney World, so here are my top three Fast Pass must-haves for each park! If you do not get the fast passes you want the first time around, keep checking the app, you never know when one will pop up!

Magic Kingdom

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train

Peter Pan’s Flight

Space Mountain

Epcot

Test Track

Soarin

Frozen Ever After

Hollywood Studios

Slinky Dog Dash

Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster

Toy Story Midway Mania!

Animal Kingdom

Avatar Flight of Passage

Kilimanjaro Safaris

Expedition Everest

Know what you want to buy before you go.

A post shared by MermaidenRo (@mermaidenro) on

Disney is the home of impulse shopping, and odds are you will come home with one or two things you will regret buying. Figuring out what you want before you go is best whether it be a new pair of Mickey ears, pins for a collection or some stuffed animals, know before you go so you do not impulse buy. 

Resist the urge to buy all the Disney food.

A post shared by Disney (@disney) on

Disney food is expensive AF, espically in the park. Try and eat at the value resorts where the food is cheaper and you can always get a seat. That does not mean you can not have a few Mickey ice cream bars though. 

Check out Disney Springs.

A post shared by Disney Springs (@disneysprings) on

Disney Springs is the old Downtown Disney, and it had a name change and a major face lift! You can now eat, drink, shop and play in Disney Springs, making it perfect for a relaxing day off from the parks. 

Enjoy your hotel pool.

One thing I always rarley do is go to the pool, so spend a day relaxing by the pool and soak up that Florida sun! 

Any other questions? Let me know, I love talking Disney! 

Have a Magical Day °o°

*All gifs courtsey of giphy.com.

Emma is a freshman at Hofstra University where she is pursuing a degree in accounting. When not binge-watching Netflix, she is probably shopping (for makeup and skincare) or traveling. After college, she hopes to get her masters degree in taxation. Check out her photography website www.emmagiambalvo.myportfolio.com