Holiday Drinks to Try This Winter

5 Holiday Drinks You Have to Try

As we’re nearing the winter and holiday months, all of our favorite holiday drinks are coming back! These yummy drinks will make you want to curl up by the fire on a cold night.

Gingerbread Latte and Eggnog Latte

It’s that time of the year again… all of our favorite Starbucks lattes are back! One of the tastiest being Gingerbread and Eggnog flavored latte’s.

Peppermint Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate is always delicious for the winter months but the twist of peppermint makes this drink even more festive. You can add flakes of peppermint to the top of your beverage or stick a candy cane in there. 

Chai Tea Latte

This sweet, cinnamon chai latte is perfect for those who aren’t avid coffee drinkers. With a third of the caffine, it makes a delicious alternative for those trying to cut down.

Creme Brulee Macchiato

Whether you’re a Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts drinker, you’re covered in the Macchiato department. The Creme Brulee Macchiato is a yummy twist on your average Macchiato and will definitely get you in the holiday spirit.

Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino

Although a regular peppermint mocha is always delicious, Starbucks’ peppermint mocha frappuccino is literally Christmas in a drink. It’s wintery and festive and is pretty close to drinking a milkshake.

Enjoy!

Haley Mueller is a freshman at Hofstra University originally from Needham, Massachusetts. She is an communication major and her interests include fashion, beauty and travel.