Her Campus Hofstra Valentine’s Day Giveaway!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

It’s almost Valentine’s Day, Hofstra collegiettes! As you can probably tell, Valentine’s Day is one of Her Campus’s favorite holidays. Whether its picking out the perfect V-Day date outfit or celebrating your single status, we’ve got you covered (check the massive archive of articles here).

This year, in addition to our V-Day articles, HC Hofstra has decided to celebrate by spreading the love directly to our readers with our first online giveaway of the semester!

The rules for our Valentine’s Day giveaway are simple. Follow them and you’ll be in the running for a Her Campus Hofstra Swag Bag. Let’s break it down:

1) You must be connected with us via social media to enter so ‘like’ Her Campus Hofstra on Facebook and follow our Twitter, @HCHofstra

2) On the day of the giveaway, February 14th, we’ll be sending you collegiettes on a scavenger hunt….sort of. We’ll be tweeting you directions to find a certain item on Hofstra’s campus.

3) The first two collegiettes to find the described item and tweet us a pic with it will win!

What’s in the Her Campus Hofstra Swag Bag you ask? Sweet surprises from both Hofstra and HerCampus.com.

Easy, right? Just some V-Day fun from us to you! So stay tuned and (*hint*) be attentive of our content this week to be a top contender. #HCXO

A Boston girl living in New York, Sidney is a senior at Hofstra University double majoring in journalism and sociology. She's grown to love interviewing and feature writing after interning at  non-profits, Cosmopolitan Magazine, MTV News and the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC. She is the Campus Correspondent of HC Hofstra as well as an active member in the Hofstra Association of Black Journalists, Ed2010 Hofstra and the Society of Collegiate Journalists. She loves dancing with her on-campus team, Imani Dance Ensemble, and has an incurable addiction to shoes, Boston sports teams and Japanese barbeque. Follow Sidney on Twitter, @Sid_Madden!