HC Hofstra’s Holiday Wish List

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Christmas is less than one week away and Hanukkah is winding down. Still in need of last minute gifts? Take note of what the girls behind HC Hofstra want to get you motivated to hit the malls.

Jenny, Campus Cutie Editor: My dream gift would defintely be to get sent to the spa for a hot stone massage!

Jasmine, Social Media Chair: For Christmas I am DYING for an iPad. My (what seems like) 50”, 200-pound Dell laptop is extremely heavy and hauling it to class daily is probably not good for my back.

Dilpreet, Campus Celebrity Editor: I am dying to get a new pair of boots! Shoes are my obsession and I have my eye on a pair of adorable Steve Madden ones.

Keegan, Week Ahead Editor: This holiday season I’m dying to get more big sweaters. I’m addicted!

Rachel, EIC/ Campus Correspondent: One item that I am dying to get this holiday is a new luggage set, since i’ve been traveling a lot more lately!

Nikki, Campus Couture Editor: The item I’m dying to get is the Nook HD. I’m an avid reader, and I’m going to be traveling in Europe for 2 weeks this winter break, with no room to bring books along in my suitcase. This would be the perfect gift for me!

Laurel, Designated Intern Blogger: I just want to be able to enjoy Christmas with my family! But, if I had to choose, I would love to have an iPhone, I still am without a smart phone!

Sidney, EIC/Campus Correspondent: One gift I’ve wanted for a really long time but would never buy myself is a high-end watch. Checking the time on my phone is so inconvenient.

Happy Holidays and Happy Hunting!

A Boston girl living in New York, Sidney is a senior at Hofstra University double majoring in journalism and sociology. She's grown to love interviewing and feature writing after interning at  non-profits, Cosmopolitan Magazine, MTV News and the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC. She is the Campus Correspondent of HC Hofstra as well as an active member in the Hofstra Association of Black Journalists, Ed2010 Hofstra and the Society of Collegiate Journalists. She loves dancing with her on-campus team, Imani Dance Ensemble, and has an incurable addiction to shoes, Boston sports teams and Japanese barbeque. Follow Sidney on Twitter, @Sid_Madden!