This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Best friend gifts?

Yes, please.

Here at HC Hofstra, we love holiday gifting, especially when it comes to our BFFs.

Being babes on a budget, though, we’re always looking for the next best steal. Matching gifts? Even better.

Juicy Couture (yes, they’re still SUPER cool) has the best inspiration for your BFF’s Christmas gift, and our VP and Secretary, Madie and Maddie (we know), have compiled some awesome gifts for you to add to your shopping list right here.

Makeup Bags

We all love getting makeup for the holidays but getting a cute organizer to store it all in is the best gift for your bestie. Take it from us, two beauty-lovers and makeup addicts who definitely don’t need another red lipstick. The super cute red color and gold accents on this one from Juicy Couture are so Her Campus-worthy, and we love a chevron pattern. The material of this bag is also sturdy enough to hold the three (or four) new palettes you bought with your Christmas money. And don’t they look oh-so-chic?!

Matching Watches

Watches are so in right now and gifting your bestie (and yourself) one from Juicy this holiday season is the adult-version of a friendship bracelet. We love the rose gold color for adding a little “umph” to any outfit, and silver is so versatile and classic that you can’t go wrong. The best part about these watches is that they come in a box set with two other interchangeable straps to make your watch fit any outfit. 

Candles

So maybe you can’t have candles in your dorm, but you certainly can gift them to friends or family! Candles are always a great gift option for the holidays. Seriously, who doesn’t love a good candle? These vanilla scented candles from Juicy smell amazing, and the sleek packaging will make them a perfect décor addition wherever you put them this holiday season.

Her Campus Hofstra is loving these products, and if you head over to http://www.juicycouture.com, you can find even more Juicy products that are sure to be a hit with your best friends this holiday season. Give your friend a stylish gift, and pick one up for yourself too – you deserve it! 

*All photos courtesy of Sarah Hanlon

Madison Mento is a senior at Hofstra University and is majoring in Public Relations with minors in Spanish and Photography. She is a writer, artist, activist, and avid ginger. She likes her coffee iced, her pizza hot, and anything to do with beauty. She is currently the Co-President of Her Campus Hofstra and loves the organization!
Madeline is a journalism major at Hofstra University, and is a writer for HC Hofstra. If you're looking for her, you can probably find her at an Anthropologie, the beach, or eating peanut butter out of the jar.