Style

Get Lara Jean’s Style From “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

It’s no question that “To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before” was one of the biggest movies of the summer! What’s not to love? There’s a great story, lovable characters, and most importantly, Peter Kavinsky! One of the most memorable aspects of the movie is Lara Jean’s amazing wardrobe. Who better to look to for fall wardrobe inspiration than our rom-com queen? Here is how to re-create some of Lara Jean’s most memorable looks.

Airport look One of my favorite outfits from the movie is the one Lara Jean wears when dropping her older sister, Margot, off at the airport. The striped top and jean skirt are totally in style, but she adds her vintage flare with some round sunglasses!

image made on canva.com

sunglasses from forever21.com

skirt from forever21.com

sweater from forever21.com

boots from dsw.com

Party look

The next outfit is Lara Jean’s party look. Despite being forced to attend, Lara Jean’s makeshift outfit is cute. Pair a black collared dress with a blue bomber jacket and black sneakers!

image made on canva.com

dress from us.shein.com

jacket from loveculture.com

socks from forever21.com 

shoes from famousfootwear.com

Final look

This final outfit is from the last scene in the movie when Lara Jean goes to declare her love to Peter on the football field (and she drove there herself.) Her preppy and vintage style shines through, yet the outfit is still modern and fashionable. Her adorable red peacoat is the perfect piece for fall!

image made on canva.com

sweater from forever21.com

shoes from famousfootwear.com

skirt from forever21.com

coat from amazon.com

socks from forever21.com

Lara Jean’s wardrobe is the perfect inspiration for your fall wardrobe. Whether you dress edgy, classy, or cute, there is a Lara Jean look for you! Catch me writing love letters to all of these awesome outfits. 

Paige Strout is a senior journalism major and the Vice President of Hofstra University's Her Campus chapter. Since joining her freshman year, Paige has held the positions of Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Story Editor. She aspires to be an entertainment/fashion writer and hopes to one day become a Spice Girl.