Get Glamourous this Valentine’s Day with C.O. Bigelow

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Need plans to fill up your Valentine’s Day night? Or need to find that perfect last minute gift?

Luckily for you Hofstra collegiettes, Glamour Magazine is opening an Apothecary Store powered by C.O. Bigelow in the Meatpacking District!

The store will be open TONIGHT from 5:30pm to 9:00pm at 835 Washington Street across from the Standard Hotel. Get there early, because the first 100 shoppers will receive a gift certificate for a free blowout at BLOW and tote bag!

So get shopping, ladies, and we hope that this Valentine’s day treats you well! See you there!

Kirby Smyth is a sophomore Economics and Creative Industries major at Northeastern University. She is originally from San Francisco, CA where she was an editor at her high school newspaper. In college, she is involved in the skiiing and outdoors club, and also coaches and participates in weightlifting at a local gym. In her free time, Kirby loves to play the guitar, run, cook healthy food, and watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.