Friday Favorites: 4.27.12

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Fa
vorite Laugh: I’m sure almost every girl can relate to this!

Favorite Spring-Time Outfit: T-shirt, maxi skirt, and belt. So simple, so easy, and so chic!

Favorite Inspirational Quote: “You’ve got to follow your passion. You’ve got to figure out what it is you love – who you really are. And have the courage to do that. I believe that the only courage anybody ever needs is the courage to follow your own dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey

Favorite Upcoming Event: Free Yoga with Hofstra’s Yoga Club. De-stress by joining Hofstra’s Yoga club for a free, relaxing yoga class on Wednesday, May 2nd at 9pm in Student Center room 219. All you’ll need is a mat or towel and a water bottle!

Favorite Activity: DIY Crafts. I recently decided to make an old pair of jeans into cut-off shorts! It was so easy to do and it has inspired me to take part in more crafts, especially this summer. Learn how to make your own cut-offs here.

Grace Gavilanes is a rising junior at Hofstra University majoring in English and Journalism. She hopes to pursue a career in Journalism and, eventually, in English Education. Grace is super driven and has many goals that she is positive will be made into reality. This Queens native enjoys drinking bubble tea and dancing in the rain!