This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Fall is the best season for many reasons! It has the best food, the best weather, and the best clothes. What better way to top off your favorite fall outfit than with cute hairstyle? Complete your fall look with these 5 easy fall hairstyles!

Twisted Pigtails

This hairstyle is perfect for windy fall days! It’ll keep your hair out of your face, and will look great with almost any outfit! Pair this look with a cute scarf and your favorite jacket! Add some earmuffs for those extra chilly days.

Messy Ponytail

Upgrade your normal ponytail with just a few easy steps. A messy ponytail is the ultimate casual hairstyle! Try this look with your comfy athleisure wear, or dress it up with a pair of jeans, some heeled booties, and a blazer!

Half Updo

Sometimes you want to wear your hair down without worrying about it falling in your face. This half updo is answer to your problems! As the video title suggests, pair this hairstyle with your comfiest sweater!

Braided Top Knot

Top knots have been a very popular hair trend this year! Experiment by adding a braid to your top knot for the perfect edgy fall hairstyle! Pair this look with a leather jacket and your favorite LBD.

Side Braid

This is another versatile look that is perfect for fall. You can wear it to class, to the gym, or out on the town! Pair this hairstyle with your favorite fall outfit!

These quick and easy hairstyles are the cherry on top of your favorite fall outfit! Don’t be afraid to experiment and try something new with your usual hair look! Have fun re-creating these awesome fall hairstyles!

Paige Strout is a senior journalism major and the Vice President of Hofstra University's Her Campus chapter. Since joining her freshman year, Paige has held the positions of Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Story Editor. She aspires to be an entertainment/fashion writer and hopes to one day become a Spice Girl.