The Easiest Way to Score Your Best Brows Yet (for Free!)

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Attention all Hofstra students: It’s happy (brow) hour and you’re invited! Her Campus Hofstra has partnered up with European Wax Center to bring you your best brows yet. We’re hosting an exclusive Happy Brow Hour on Friday 9/19 from 4-7 p.m.!

Since two is always better than one, the fab party will be held at both of EWC’s Merrick, NY centers (East and West) at the same time, so feel free to take your pick or swing by both for twice the party. Enjoy a complimentary brow wax and mingle over mocktails and delish eats!

In the spirit of a true happy hour (the kind we know and love), European Wax Center will be accepting walk-ins only; no reservations necessary but don’t forget to RSVP here! Bring your besties and get ready to wow with your amazing new brows—we know we will be!

We’ll see you at one of EWC’s Merrick centers for the party!

MERRICK EAST : 2095 Merrick Rd, Merrick, NY 11566

MERRICK WEST : 2071 Merrick Rd, Merrick, NY 11566

Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!