Cristina’s ByteOfFashion: Calvin Klein Obsessed

Calvin Klein underwear and sports bras are not only to wear under your clothes but they’re a fashion statement. 

This trend has slowly evolved but I do think Justin Bieber’s ad caused girls to have a sudden interest in Calvin Klein intimates.

The masculine underwear goes hand in hand with sporty and boyfriend looks.  

The thick elastic band featured on most of the bralettes and underwear is key. This is exactly what girls want to show off when wearing boyfriend jeans or loose bottoms.

If you want to opt out of the Calvin Klein bandwagon, there are other stores following the trend as well.

Attention girls it’s now acceptable for you and your boyfriend to have matching underwear – how romantic!

Cristina is a Journalism student at Hofstra University. She enjoys expanding her knowledge in various fields and minors in information technology, graphic design, and global studies. On her free time, she enjoys blogging about fashion and beauty and one day hopes to use her bilingual skills to contribute to the growing hispanic U.S. market. During Spring 2016, Cristina studied abroad in Europe and strongly believes in all countries learning and working together. For more of Cristina's check out her lifestyle blog, www.byteoffashion.com or follow her on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/byteoffashion/