Cristina’s ByteOfFashion: Fluffy Sweaters

Fashion Tip #1: Fluffy Sweaters

We all know sweaters are always in for fall, but keep this trend in mind while you shop for your new wardrobe.

Fluffy sweaters are in this season!

You will see these extremely soft sweaters all over stores. They are easy to style too. Add jeans, black leggings, boots, or jelly shoes! You may also see this fluffy sweater trend turned into cropped tops or dresses. Dress up a sweater dress with a pair of high heels or dress it down with some Converse sneakers.

Are you still not over your denim high waisted shorts? Transition those shorts into the fall by adding a fluffy sweater on top.

Every college girl wants to be comfortable while going to class and these sweaters will definitely keep you warm and in style this fall.

Cristina is a Journalism student at Hofstra University. She enjoys expanding her knowledge in various fields and minors in information technology, graphic design, and global studies. On her free time, she enjoys blogging about fashion and beauty and one day hopes to use her bilingual skills to contribute to the growing hispanic U.S. market. During Spring 2016, Cristina studied abroad in Europe and strongly believes in all countries learning and working together. For more of Cristina's check out her lifestyle blog, www.byteoffashion.com or follow her on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/byteoffashion/