Come Dance with Us at the STF Hofstra Dance-a-thon!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

For the third year in a row, She’s The First Hofstra, the campus club to promote girls’ global education, is hosting their Annual Dance-a-thon. And this year, HC Hofstra will be hosting a table at the party!

Come dance the night away with your friends and play the “Mystery Moves” game at our table for a chance to win fun prizes to keep you energized all night. Prizes will be sponsored by Garnier Fructis, Neuro Energy Drinks and Dunkin Donuts!

It all goes down at 6 pm on Friday, March 7th and goes until 12 midnight. General admission to the STF Hofstra Dance-a-thon is $5 per person. Proceeds benefit girls’ education in developing nations around the world. See you on the dancefloor!

A Boston girl living in New York, Sidney is a senior at Hofstra University double majoring in journalism and sociology. She's grown to love interviewing and feature writing after interning at  non-profits, Cosmopolitan Magazine, MTV News and the 2012 Democratic National Convention in Charlotte, NC. She is the Campus Correspondent of HC Hofstra as well as an active member in the Hofstra Association of Black Journalists, Ed2010 Hofstra and the Society of Collegiate Journalists. She loves dancing with her on-campus team, Imani Dance Ensemble, and has an incurable addiction to shoes, Boston sports teams and Japanese barbeque. Follow Sidney on Twitter, @Sid_Madden!