College Fashion Week Recap

A few of the girls from our Hofstra chapter started off October with a fun filled night at College Fashion Week in New York City! 

We had an amazing night full of fashion, sweets and freebies. CFW featured four shows highlighting adorable looks to wear around campus from study sessions to going out with the girls.

Each attendee recieved a swag bag containing goodies from this year’s fabulous sponsors. A few of the sponsers this year were Rebecca Minkoff, Vince Camuto, Europenan Wax Center, Style Watch, Dry Br, Fitbit, Maidenform, Hanes Hosiery, Bertha, Perfumania, KIND Bars, Essie, Boxed Water, Sparkling Ice, Skinny Pop Popcorn and Sweetgreen.

Jessica is the Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief of Hofstra University's Her Campus Chapter. Jessica, from New Jersey, is a journalism major and psychology minor at Hofstra University. As a dedicated member of her college's Her Campus chapter since her freshman year, she has held the role of staff writer, Snapshot editor, Secretary and now CC. Outside of Her Campus, Jessica's publications include JeannineMorris.com, TheCelebrityCafe.com, FashionWeek.com, The Hofstra Chronicle and the Long Island Report, where she is also a student editor. In her spare time Jessica enjoys being outdoors, camping and hiking, snowboarding in the winter, hitting the Jersey Shore beaches in the summer, working out and spending time with her friends, family, and pets. Check out her fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog at http://Jessie-Leigh.com.