Chinedu Azinge ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Cutie: Chinedu Azinge, Class of 2015

Major: Journalism

Age: 25

Relationship Status: Single and not mingling. I’m a child of Jesus.

Hobbies: Cracking jokes and generally making people chuckle.

Fun Fact: I have a 3rd degree burn on my right leg that covers the entirety of my leg.

Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years in the future?

Well, 3 countries. I’d like to be able to shuttle between Lagos, London and New York as a correspondent for a major network.

Role Model in Life?My mama, like every child. She proved to a lot of people that she was a force to be reckoned with.

Favorite Music or Artist?Without a doubt, John legend.

If you could live in any era/time period, what would it be?The 1920’s I love subtle change, and we all know the world changed after World War I

Pet Peeve?There are 2. Not responding to text messages and pompous humans. Get it together people.

Campus Involvement?Imani dance ensemble, dance works, and Newman club.

One place everybody should visit before they die?Church!!! REPENT (I kid) San Diego, California and Lagos, Nigeria.

Goal for the semester?Get me my 4.0

Do you know any languages?I speak Igbo, which is my Nigerian native language and a bit of Yoruba and French (I’m somewhat horrific with my French though)

Favorite clothing brand?Prada, it’s classic and timeless

Place to shop?Since my bank account doesn’t resonate with Prada prices, I’ll settle for Zara

Who is you Man Crush?Pharell Williams. He has baby blood, he doesn’t age!!

Why is Christmas your favorite holiday?

The reason is because everyone is so cheerful; it peps you up even if you feel down.

There you have it HerCampus audience! Chi Azinge is a guy aiming to make a difference one laugh at a time. Check him out at any of the Imani or DanceWorks performances.

Current sophomore at Hofstra University majoring in journalism.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!