etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
etienne girardet Xh6BpT 1tXo unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Celeb Spot: Celebrity Vacation Destinations

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Spring break is around the corner, and the members of Her Campus Hofstra can’t stop daydreaming about golden beaches and clear water. Like us, celebrities also have an appreciation for a break away from work with family, friends and significant others. Check out photos of the exquisite rendezvous from around the world some of the biggest stars left for us to dream about on social media.

Hailey Baldwin – Hawaii

The model spent some time on this sought-after island for her friend’s birthday and wedding early last year.

Shawn Mendez – Jamaica

Shawn posted some photos of his Jamaican getaway in early February and simultaneously teased a new album. Hey Shawn, can we get an invite next time?

A post shared by Shawn Mendes (@shawnmendes) on

Mariah Carey – Israel

The pop diva floated into our feeds with this picture of her relaxing in the Dead Sea. Carey is not shy about positing her lavish lifestyle, as she has gifted us with pictures from Greece and Italy as well!

A post shared by Mariah Carey (@mariahcarey) on

Lupita Nyong’o – Disney

Does a star wish upon a star? Even the Oscar-winning Lupita Nyong’o can’t keep away from this magical place. She listed it as one of her favorite memories of 2017!

Zac Efron – Peru

Efron went on an adventurous trip with his dad to Peru and posted a sweet message for him on Instagram, reading “That mountain in Peru was hard to climb- but we did it together. Thanks for guiding me to the top. Love ya dad- Happy Father’s Day.”

A post shared by Zac Efron (@zacefron) on

Tammy Hembrow – Bora Bora

The fitness star has made it clear nothing pleases her more than a beach getaway. Her top picks? Bora Bora and the Maldives.

John Legen and Chrissy Teigen – Bali

The famous couple spent some time last summer traveling around the world with their baby girl, Luna, before becoming pregnant with their second child.

A post shared by John Legend (@johnlegend) on

Adam Levine – Puerto Rico

Nothing beats a simple swimming selfie to show off one’s perfect access to beautiful waters and vitamin D. Thanks for the update, Mr. Levine!

A post shared by Adam Levine (@adamlevine) on

Kate Upton – Italy

The Italian island of Capri is a hotspot for celebrity getaways. It has hosted an abundance of names, from Giuliana and Bill Rancic, who tied the knot there, to Katy Perry and Beyoncé.

A post shared by Kate Upton (@kateupton) on

Ryan Reynolds – Thailand

Now this is a sight that would never get old. Reynolds posted this dreamy photo as he left the Southeast Asian country.

Some of us might not be lucky enough to get away for spring break, but these celebrity travel photos will definitely give us a nice destination to dream about.

Cover photo courtesy of Unsplash.com.

Sara is a senior journalism student at Hofstra University who aspires to one day be on the red carpet giving you the latest on all things celebrity. She is a current NBC intern and co-host of her campus' news show, Hofstra Today. She is also a proud member of Phi Sigma Sigma sorority and Zeta Phi Eta, the Pre-Professional Fraternity in the Arts and Sciences of Communications. In her free time, she loves going to the beach, traveling, attending live performances and making memories with her friends and dogs. Follow her on Instagram: @sara__whit and on Twitter: @Sara_Whitman. She also has a travel blog at www.sarawhitmanythoughts.wordpress.com