Celeb Spot: 5 Summer Tours to Keep on Your Radar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Your email dings with a new notification: the concert tickets you have been saving up for are in your inbox! With summer right around the corner, there are so many things about which to get excited, one of them being summer concerts. Here are the top five summer tours you won’t want to miss.

Taylor Swift: Reputation Stadium Tour

Swift’s fifth concert tour, which will support her latest Reputation album, is set to begin May 8 in Phoenix, Arizona. The “Delicate” singer has slowly unraveled details about her upcoming tour, having announced her openers, Charlie XCX and Camila Cabello, in March. Playing off her lucky number 13, Swift decided to give fans a new fun fact about the show each day starting 13 days before the start of the highly anticipated tour. Her first inside scoop was that 10 old songs are included in the set and will be played alongside “Rep” era songs. Fans have a lot to look forward to and will see an unprecedented mix of old and new (or alive and dead?) Taylor Swift.

Go ahead and light me up.

A post shared by Taylor Swift (@taylorswift) on

Charlie Puth: Voicenotes Tour

The “Attention” singer is sure to grab your attention with his headlining tour with special guest Hailee Steinfeld. Puth disclosed tour dates even before announcing the release date of his sophomore album, Voicenotes, which he recently revealed is May 11. Puth has been very open about this more personal project of his, even delaying the release date to perfect the album. He has debuted several tracks from this record, including “How Long,” and most recently, “Done for Me,” which features Kehlani. The tour kicks off July 11 in Toronto.

I love you all…

A post shared by Charlie Puth (@charlieputh) on

G-Eazy: Endless Summer Tour

G-Eazy is on a roll. Although the European leg of his Beautiful and Damned Tour begins in May, the “Him and I” rapper has already announced his next lineup of shows. The Endless Summer Tour is a continuation of the same tour which started in 2016. This time,  Lil Uzi VertTy Dolla $ign, YBN Nahmir, Murda Beatz, and P-Lo will be joining the 20-show trek. G-Eazy has fans eagerly waiting, saying his shows will feel like a traveling festival. The celebration begins July 20 in Seattle.

A post shared by G-Eazy (@g_eazy) on

Bruno Mars: 24K Magic Tour

Speaking of celebrations and second editions of tours, Mars’ revival of his 24K Magic Tour is stepping off Memorial Day weekend in Napa, California. The “Finesse” singer announced the tour following the album’s success and his six-time victory at the 2018 Grammys, taking home titles such as Album of the Year and Song of the Year. Mars will be accompanied by a pregnant Cardi B, who collaborated with him on a remix of his hit “Finesse.”

A post shared by Bruno Mars (@brunomars) on

Ed Sheeran: North American Tour 2018

To finish off the summer of epic concerts, Ed Sheeran will return from Europe to embark on his stadium-exclusive tour in North America. The tour, which follows his 2017 album Divide, begins August 18 in Pasadena, California. Fans can expect to dance to hits such as “Shape of You,” “Galway Girl,” and a few older tunes as well.

Manila !

A post shared by Ed Sheeran (@teddysphotos) on

This summer has a line-up of concerts that boasts all kinds of artists from around the world. Be sure to check your local venues so you don’t miss out.

Cover photo courtesy of Unsplash.com.

Sara is a senior journalism student at Hofstra University who aspires to one day be on the red carpet giving you the latest on all things celebrity. She is a current NBC intern and co-host of her campus' news show, Hofstra Today. She is also a proud member of Phi Sigma Sigma sorority and Zeta Phi Eta, the Pre-Professional Fraternity in the Arts and Sciences of Communications. In her free time, she loves going to the beach, traveling, attending live performances and making memories with her friends and dogs. Follow her on Instagram: @sara__whit and on Twitter: @Sara_Whitman. She also has a travel blog at www.sarawhitmanythoughts.wordpress.com