Campus Style: Regina Armand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Regina Armand

Transfer student

Broadcast journalism major

Queens, NY

Boots: a boutique in SoHo

Jeans: H&M

Sweater: H&M

Necklace: H&M

Coat: H&M

Bag: Forever 21

I can see you like H&M, do you have any other places you like shopping at?

I like to shop at a lot of boutiques in SoHo. Occasionally I like shopping at Forever 21 and Topshop.

What do you like about the boutiques in SoHo?

I like that they have different things than where I live in Queens. When I go to the malls I feel like I see the same stuff over and over but when I go to SoHo I find different stuff that I like.

Transferring to Hofstra from LaGuardia, did you see any changes in style?

It’s about the same, nothing too drastic.

How are you surviving with the recent cold weather?

It’s been okay because I’ve been driving so I just jump in the car and jump back out. At LaGuardia it was hard because I would always have to be bundled up. Gloves are definitely a necessity and also a hood or hat.

MN native navigating NY one selfie at a time. Senior Journalism student at Hofstra University and current HC Chapter Advisor.
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!