This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Gabby Spann

Year: 2019

Major: Physician Assistant

With College Fashion Week kicking off in the Big Apple today, lots of fashionistas are stepping out to show their own styles and trends for the fall.

In this look, Gabby is wearing a simple A-line bodycon dress from Forever 21 with kaleidoscope detailing. The pop of color showcases her charismatic personality. The ebony matte heels and crystalline statement necklace give Gabby’s outfit chic elegance, as she prepares to strut through the doors of the Santos Party House. Located in beautiful SoHo, her night will be filled with live performances, personalized glam bags, and a chance to win a $300 shopping spree!

Gabby’s modish style without a doubt screams CFW. I hope everyone enjoys the show! Xo

Sophomore. Journalism major with a minor in Global Studies. I like Lifetime movies, eclectic music and those little meatballs from IKEA.
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.