Campus Couture: Greg Mania ’13

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Greg Mania, Class of 2013

Where Did You Get Your:
Hat: Thrift Store
Blazer: Century 21
Pants: Trash and Vaudeville
Shoes: Severely faux Gucci

Major and Minor:
Mass Media Studies and German minor

Hometown:
Lawrenceville, NJ

Favorite Places to Shop:
Thrift stores, Etsy, consignment shops

Style Inspiration:
1977, punk rock, the streets of NYC, glamorous blondes, and some high fashion brands like Moschino and Givenchy

Favorite Piece of Clothing/Accessory You Own:
My leather jacket

You clearly dressed in honor of the debate on campus. If you could have asked the candidate any question during the debate, what would it have been?
As a young gay American, the issue of marriage equality is pivotal to me. What will you do as president to aid the impetus of same-sex marriage rights?

What is your take on the fashion in politics? Which political figure dresses best in your opinion?
Michelle Obama. She’s the African American Jackie O of our generation. Always elegant and graceful.

Nikki Maniscalco is Hofstra University's Campus Couture editor. She is a senior majoring in English and Publishing Studies with a minor in Journalism. On campus, she is also involved in Ed2012, Nexus Yearbook, and a Communications Volunteer for the 2012 Presidential Debate. Off campus, she is an editorial intern at The Daily Meal. Her hobbies, aside from writing, include photography, cooking, spending more money on clothes and shoes than she should, and enjoying every second of college life with her friends before she graduates in the spring.