This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

The Eras Tour is finally here! 

After breaking records, and Ticketmaster (literally), back in November, Taylor Swift’s “The Eras Tour” is here, and each of her outfits promise to tell a story just as robust as her songs. 

Swifties near and far welcomed Taylor Swift back to the stage on March 17 when she kicked off her tour in Glendale, Arizona. This is Taylor’s first tour after taking a five-year hiatus.

During her three-hour show, Taylor pays tribute to her 10 albums- and each era -through a vast 44-song set list and 16 costume changes. Each stunning outfit is custom-made, and adding to the fun, she switches up what she wears at some shows.

Each outfit plays a part in telling the story of each era, from her Versace bodysuit for her Lover set to her Robert Cavalli dress for the Fearless segment.

Taylor opens every night with the Lover era, kicking off with ‘Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince.’ As she extends from the stage on a levitated platform, she wears one of two potential Versace body suits. The first one is dressed in pink and blue jewels, similar to the pink and blue sky featured in the album’s artwork. She completes the look with matching knee-high boots and a bedazzled microphone. The second Lover bodysuit is covered in blue and gold jewels, complemented with matching knee-high boots.

As the Lover set continues, for ‘The Man,’ Taylor wears one of two stylish blazers. For most shows, she wears a bedazzled gray blazer with matching Louboutin knee-high boots. The second option is a black-pinstripe sequined blazer with gold Louboutin knee-high boots.

Moving into the Fearless segment, Taylor appears in one of two possible gold dresses. The first is a fringe dress similar to an outfit she wore on her Speak Now Tour. The other option is slightly longer and features gold and silver sequins in an ombré pattern. Both dresses are paired with a bedazzled guitar, of course.

For Taylor’s evermore set, she wears an amber-colored dress that features a corset top with beading down the front. For her performance of ‘willow,’ she adds a matching cape.

A personal favorite moment of The Eras Tour is the Reputation segment. Taylor appears in a catsuit, featuring a pattern resembling snakes ‘snaking’ down the one long leg of the outfit. The catsuit is reminiscent of the bodysuits she wore during her Reputation Stadium Tour.

Despite only performing one song, ‘Enchanted,” from Speak Now, Taylor stuns fans in one of three possible ball gowns- which are easily her most beautiful outfits of the night. The first possible gown is from Nicole + Felicia- a homage to her ball gown from the Speak Now Tour. The second possible option is a pink gown from Zuhair Murad. A third option is from Elie Saab Haute Couture, made of silk tulle and embroidered with organza petals.

One of the most fun parts of the night is during the Red set when Taylor sings her hit ‘22’ and recreates her iconic look from the music video. In the music video, she wears a t-shirt that reads “Not a lot going on at the moment” complemented by a fedora and shorts. For the tour, Taylor dropped the “not” from the shirt’s slogan. Adding to the fun, Taylor occasionally switches up the shirt’s slogan with alternate sayings including “Who’s Taylor Swift Anyway? Ew.” and “We are never getting back together. Like ever.” Swifties have been quick to notice that only certain words on the shirt have been in red lettering, which could be spelling out a Speak Now (Taylor’s Version) Easter egg.

After ‘22’ concludes, Taylor discards the shirt to reveal a red and black sequin Ashish jumper. Later she throws on an Ashish coat over her jumper as she performs the 10-minute version of “All Too Well” with a matching red guitar, obviously

As we move into the ‘folklore’ segment, Taylor wears one of four possible Alberta Ferretti gowns. The first ensemble is a flowing lilac gown similar to the dress she wore during her 2021 Grammys performance. The second possible dress is off-white with cape-like sleeves. The third dress, which is similar to the first two, has a soft pink hue with sequins and cape-like sleeves. The fourth dress is bright green with mesh detailing and embroidered leaves. 

For her 1989 set, Taylor wears one of three possible two-pieces resembling her memorable 1989 World Tour outfits. The first possible outfit is a beaded pink Roberto Cavalli top and skirt. The second option is in a vivid green shade and the third one is orange. All sets are paired with matching dazzling Christian Louboutin boots. 

Every night Taylor performs two surprise acoustic songs, and she wears one of three possible dresses. The first dress is flowy and magenta. The second possible dress, very similar to the first, is green, and the third is a yellow version.

The final set of the three-hour night is Midnights, which begins with ‘Lavender Haze.’ Taylor wears an Oscar de la Renta crystal t-shirt and faux fur coat, resembling her outfit from the music video. 

Taylor has a quick costume change before ‘Midnight Rain,’ taking off her t-shirt to reveal a midnight blue Oscar de la Renta bodysuit bejeweled with blue crystals and beaded fringes. It is paired with a matching garter and matching Christian Louboutin boots. 

It’ll be fun to see if Taylor wears any new outfits as the tour continues!

Daniella is a sophomore at Hofstra University with a major in early childhood education. She is from Long Island, New York. In her free time she’s either reading, writing, scrolling on Instagram, watching Tik Toks, listening to Taylor Swift, catching up on pop culture, or spending time with her friends and sorority sisters.