Billy Cohen ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Name: Billy Cohen

Age: 19

Hometown: Boston, Mass.

Class Standing: Freshman

Major: Dance Education

Favorite Food: Pizza

Campus Involvement: Choreographer for DanceWorks and member of IMANI Dance Ensemble

Hobbies: Dancing, watching sports, hanging out with friends

Favorite Quality and Feature in Myself: My favorite quality would be that I’m one of the nice guys.  And my favorite feature, I would say is my smile. 

Favorite Quality and Feature in a Partner: I always like a girl who can make me laugh.  And it’s great if you have nice eyes. 

Ideal Perfect Date: We would go to a nice Italian restaurant. I’d pay for a whole lot of food.  Then we could take a nice walk, and burn some of that food off.  Then it would be cool to chill on the beach, enjoying ice cream cones.  Then maybe we can reenact the ‘Drunk in Love’ video. 

Pet Peeve: I can’t stand people who repeat stories.  Its like they really don’t have anything else to say, but the same story they already told.

Most Embarrassing Moment: I was at a DanceWorks party.  At some point in the night, I went to get a drink.  And I realized I felt a breeze.  I looked down, and saw a 6 inch tear in my jeans. I couldn’t believe it.

Place to Visit: I want to see Venice before it’s gone.  I heard the sea level keeps rising and eventually it will be underwater. 

In 10 years: I see myself living in LA, dancing, on tour with a famous star.  I don’t know which star, maybe they haven’t even been discovered yet. 

With $1 million: I would definitely start my own dance company.  And travel all over the world.