The Best Stores to Buy Bathing Suits for Spring Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Yes, ladies, spring break is here; and with spring break in our midst, that means summer is right around the corner. You will obviously need some cute bathing suits for all of those Insta pics you’ll be posting when you’re lounging around in the hot sun. However, as college students, we’re broke and want some cheap options for swimwear. So without further ado, here are some of HC Hofstra’s favorite stores to buy swimsuits from if you’re on a budget:

ASOS

ASOS is a great website in general, but I love their swimwear section because there are so many options. They have suits from brands like Billabong and Roxy, but they also have good quality swimsuits that are specifically ASOS brand. They’re fairly cheap, and typically very true to size.

A post shared by ASOS US (@asos_us) on

Forever 21

I know, I know, Forever 21 isn’t the best quality. But guess what? It’s cheap AF and a great option if you want to try different trends that are circulating swimwear. Besides that, they have some pretty cute ones on their website for this season, so go check them out.

A post shared by forever21 (@forever21) on

Aerie

Aerie is personally my favorite place to buy bathing suits. They have so many different cuts of tops and bottoms, as well as having a great selection of one pieces— which are going to be so trendy this season. 

A post shared by aerie (@aerie) on

Madewell

Okay, so I know this website isn’t exactly cheap, but the quality of these suits are absolutely stellar. They will last you for years and years, so if you think about it, you’re probably saving money by splurging on one really great swimsuit rather than buying a couple low-quality ones. Plus, these suits are so freaking chic. If you’re the type of girl who prefers quality over quantity, these suits are for you.

A post shared by Madewell (@madewell) on

CUPSHE

This website is specifically dedicated to swimsuits/beachwear, and ladies, if you haven’t already checked out their products, you are missing out! They have lots of cute patterns for basically any style of bathing suit you can think of: one-pieces, high waisted bottom, halter tops— they’ll more than likely have whatever you need. In addition, the prices are super reasonable. This is definitely a website worth visiting. 

A post shared by Cupshe (@cupshe) on

Whether you’re hanging on the beach with your friends or chilling at home with your family, now is the perfect time to start shopping for swimwear. By the time summer rolls around, all of the good ones will be gone, and we wouldn’t want you to miss out on any good Insta photo-ops at the beach— or those beloved awkward tan lines. Happy shopping!

Madeline is a journalism major at Hofstra University, and is a writer for HC Hofstra. If you're looking for her, you can probably find her at an Anthropologie, the beach, or eating peanut butter out of the jar.