This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Best Make-up Trend: Matte Lips

It just makes you feel sexy!

Worst Make-Up Trend: Clown Contouring

There are better ways to archive a contoured look. 

Best Hair Trend: Galaxy Hair

When done well, it looks beautiful! So many colors!

Worst Hair Trend: Glitter Roots

This just looks itchy.

Best Fashion Trend: Maroon Everything

Probably the best color ever!

Worst Fashion Trend: Chunky Platform Shoes

How…Can you even walk in those!

Best Person: Misty Copeland

Ms. Copeland is the first African American principle dancer at American Ballet Theatre

Worst Person: Donald Trump

Who makes fun of a disabled man and half of the American population and actually thinks he is going to win the Presidency? This man

Best Movie: Inside Out

This had so many emotions. Literally and Figuratively

Worst Movie: Pixels

Video games taking over the world…nope.

Best Album: 25 by Adele

Get some wine, ice cream and this album and cry till your hearts content.

Worst Album: Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz by Miley Cyrus

Did anyone even know this existed?

Best Book: The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

Suspenseful and thrilling do not even cover it! Plus it will be turned into a movie with Emily Blunt in 2016!

Worst Book: Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee

Who makes one of the best fictional characters of all time into a racist?

Best Pop Culture Moment: Caitlyn Jenner

Her story is inspirational to millions and brought topic transgender America to light.

Worst Pop Culture Moment: Zayn Leaves One Direction

Many Directioners were crushed when the beloved member of the world’s number one boy band left. 

Hey! I'm Marialena Rago from Philadelphia, PA. I am a junior journalism major and drama minor at Hofstra University. Alittle bit about me: I am a huge theatre fan...like crazy huge! I have my own theatre blog where I write about theatre and Broadway! If you are intrested check it out breatheinsingout.wordpress.com. I also write for a mazagine back home in South Philly where I am their theatre geek. So to say I love theatre is bit of an understatement! I have an English Bulldog named Winston who I love dearly. I am also a huge Audrey Hepburn fan! I read and write almost everyday...or I try to at least! Can't wait to get started writing for Her Campus as well! :D  
Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.