Attention all collegiettes! Her Campus casting models for College Fashion Week® NYC on October 11th! College Fashion Week is all about featuring real student models of all body types, and HC wants you to be the next to strut the runway! They’re collecting model applicant photos in order to ensure their runway reflects diversity among collegiettes everywhere, and they want you to submit these photos via Instagram!
Check out how to score a starring role (plus what you have to look forward to when you do):
How to enter to be a model:
- Post one “selfie” headshot on your public Instagram
- Your post should tag @hercampuscfw @europeanwax and use #CastMeCFW and #NYC
- Head to collegefashionweek.com/model and fill out the model application form (don’t forget the link to your Instagram selfie!)
- Models must be available all day 12 p.m. – 9 p.m. on the day of the show (10/11) and the day before for rehearsal and a pre-show party
As a model, you will:
- Have the chance to model two different looks in College Fashion Week NYC
- Receive a complimentary brow consultation and wax from the Brow Experts, European Wax Center (for a beautifully shaped, runway-ready brow!)
- Be pampered by TRESemmé and bareMinerals
- Receive a VIP goody bag
- Get professional photos to add to your modeling portfolio
Ready to strut your stuff on the runway? Sure you are! Get excited for College Fashion Week NYC (& for EWC’s brow bar!); enter now to be the star of the show when HC brings the catwalk to YOUR campus!