The winter weather struggle has never been more real. It is always cold and going to class is getting harder by the day. Here are the stages that we all go through when walking to class in the cold.
1. Checking the weather when you first wake up.
2. Do I really NEED to go to class?
3. I guess I probably should go.
4. How many layers should I wear?
5. I guess this is good.
6. When you first reach the cold air.
7. Halfway to class.
8. When you stop for coffee.
9. Then you finally get to class.
Congrats! You finally made it…. Until class ends and you have to leave again.