9 Pop Punk Christmas Songs You Need on Your Holiday Playlist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Some of my all time favorite holiday songs have come from the pop punk world. Some emotional slow songs, some upbeat jams, and a few hilarious belly laughing songs will be sure to get you in the holiday spirit.

1. This Christmas by The Summer Set

Okay, so any fan of TSS will know that they rarely ever put out a bad song and this Christmas song is no exception. It sticks to the traditional TSS vibe while making Christmas music upbeat and poppy. This is a must have for all you TSS fans.

2. All I Can Give You by Jason Lancaster

Forever heartbroken over the fact that Go Radio broke up, but Jason’s talent lives on. This song was released a few years ago and is the typical song you’d hear from him. With strong vocals, meaningful lyrics, and some crazy good instrumentals, you’ll be hooked.

3. Merry Christmas, Kiss My Ass by All Time Low

Going through a tough breakup so close to the holidays? All Time Low, no surprise, has you covered. This song is not only semi hilarious but it will help you get out all the rage you feel about a pre-holiday breakup.

4. Last Christmas by Jimmy Eat World

Okay so obviously this song isn’t an original, but they sure do a hell of a job covering it. It’s slightly more upbeat and extremely addicting. This is a must have on every pop punk holiday playlist.

5. Santa Stole My Girlfriend by The Maine

Yet another hilarious holiday song about Santa stealing someone’s girlfriend before the holidays hit. A great song, and it’s guaranteed to make you laugh.

6. Christmas With You by Artist vs. Poet

This is a cuddle up by the fire with your significant other kind of song. It’s super cute and loving and makes you want to show some extra love this holiday season.

7. Blizzard of 89’ by The Ready Set Featuring Never Shout Never

Uhm hello, this collab alone should make you want to throw it onto your playlist.

8. Mr. Winter by The Maine

They kill it with their holiday songs. I have this song on repeat during this time of year.

9. Wishlist by The Ready Set

It’s a typical song from TRS, you can’t help but love it.

Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.