6 Starbucks Drinks to Get You in the Fall Mood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Is your regular Starbucks order getting boring? Do you want to get something more fitting for the fall season? We have you covered! Here are some drinks that will taste good, put you in the fall spirit, and not scare away your barista when you order them!

Iced Chai with Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam

This is a classic fall combination that came about in recent years, but we absolutely love it. Ask your barista for an iced chai tea latte and tell them you would like the drink with pumpkin cream cold foam. The pumpkin cream cold foam is a limited time fall creation made up of vanilla sweet cream and pumpkin spice. Mix the foam with the chai and you’ll get the perfect fall flavor. 

PSL with White Mocha 

If you would enjoy a simpler drink, ask your barista for a pumpkin spice latte and add white mocha sauce. Both of the sauces are sweet, so if that is not your thing ask for only half pumps of each. The white mocha pairs well with the pumpkin, but also makes the spice less noticeable for those who are not the biggest fan. This drink goes well as both a hot latte or iced latte. 

Pumpkin Spice Frappuchino with Cinnamon Dolce

If you are a little adventurous, try the pumpkin spice frappuccino with cinnamon dolce syrup in the drink and cinnamon dolce sprinkles on top. This cold blended beverage tastes like a pumpkin pastry and is sure to put a smile on your face.

Chai with White Mocha

You can get this drink year-round, but it still embodies that fall taste everyone loves. Ask your barista for a chai tea latte with white mocha sauce and whipped cream. While this can be enjoyed iced or hot, we personally believe it is best as a hot latte for brisk nights. 

Iced Caramel Apple Spice 

Not many people are aware of this menu item and we think that should change! The Starbucks menu features a caramel apple spice year-round, but it is perfect for in the fall. To spice things up, even more, try an iced one on a warm autumn day. The tricky thing is your Starbucks barista cannot input an iced caramel apple spice, so to order you would simply ask: “Can I have a cold apple juice with cinnamon dolce syrup, whipped cream, and caramel drizzle on top?” It may sound weird, but it is delish! 

Vegan! Iced Cinnamon and Caramel Coffee with Soy 

If you want to enjoy the fall spirit of Starbucks but you prefer a vegan alternative, opt for this iced coffee. Ask your barista for an iced coffee with soy milk and half pumps cinnamon dolce syrup, half pumps caramel syrup. It is subtle, but it fits with the season. Until a vegan version of pumpkin spice is released, this drink will make you feel included with the Starbucks fall drink craze. 

We love all of these Starbucks drinks and we hope you do too! All drinks written about can be made decaffeinated and you can switch out the dairy if need be. Always make sure to ask your barista and they will be sure to help if you are confused and to ensure no allergy risks. Go out there and enjoy some fall flavors before they are gone!

Katelin Munley is a sophomore at Hofstra University. She majors in Anthropology with a minors in Forensic Science and Drama along with a concentration in Archaeology. Kate hopes to pursue a future career in human rights investigations. When she is not making lattes as a barista or studying for her classes, she is most likely watching a Broadway show. Kate is an avid theater fan and has a love for everything surrounding theatrical design. Her ultimate dream is to be a part of a Stage Management team for a Broadway show. In her free time, she is passionate about animals and enjoys drawing.