This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

With spring just around the corner, it’s always nice to refresh your makeup collection and treat yourself to some new makeup products, especially a new eyeshadow palette.  Having a good quality eyeshadow palette is the key to creating the perfect eyeshadow look. If you want to splurge on a high-end eyeshadow palette but aren’t sure which one is right for you, check out these options!

1. Too Faced Sweet Peach Eyeshadow Palette

Too Faced palettes are well-loved for their creamy, pigmented formula and the Sweet Peach palette is no exception. This palette has a great range of colors, making it versatile for every occasion and time of year. The pink and peach tones are perfect for vibrant spring and summer looks and the darker shades are great for intensifying your eyeshadow and creating looks during the winter months. And these eyeshadows are peach scented, so honestly, what’s not to love about this palette?!

A post shared by Too Faced Cosmetics (@toofaced) on

2. Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette

It seems like everyone loves the Modern Renaissance palette, and for good reason. These eyeshadows blend like a dream and the range of eyeshadow colors are so unique. If you want to break away from your go-to neutral look and try out the red eyeshadow trend, this palette is a perfect option for you! With 14 shades varying in matte, satin, and metallic finishes ranging from neutral to berry shades, the possibilities of eyeshadow looks to create are endless!  

3. Morphe’s Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

With 35 shadows varying between matte, shimmer, satin, and glitter finishes, you will never run out of looks to create with this palette.  This collaboration between Morphe and YouTube beauty guru Jaclyn Hill includes beautiful soft neutral shades and bold colorful shades so it’s the perfect palette to switch up your eyeshadow looks with the variety of bold and colorful and neutral shades.

A post shared by Morphe (@morphebrushes) on

4. Tarte Tartelette in Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette

If you’re looking for a warm-toned neutral eyeshadow palette, this is the one for you! The Tartelette in Bloom Eyeshadow Palette has a great variety of neutral eyeshadows so it’s perfect for your simple everyday makeup look as well as creating a smokey eye look for a night out. This palette has 12 shadows and is small and compact so it’s just what you need to create the perfect look on the go or if you want a more simple palette for everyday.

5. Lorac Pro Palettes

The Lorac Pro Palettes are fantastic options if you’re looking to spice up your makeup look with a little bit of color. The Lorac Pro Palettes 1, 2, and 3 each include eight shimmer shades and 8 matte shades in a wide variety of colors.  These eyeshadows blend seamlessly, making it simple for even a beginner create the perfect smokey eye. Each of these palettes include mostly neutral shades with a few bold colors that are the perfect solution for someone who wants to try using bolder colors but doesn’t want to buy an entire palette of bold colors just yet.

Now go out and get yourself the perfect eyeshadow palette so you can start experimenting!  With any of these options, you’re bound to create beautiful eyeshadow looks, and you deserve to treat yourself to some great quality makeup!