5 Products You Need To Start Your Week

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Milani Nail Color
When my nails look bad, I feel bad. Don’t start your week with chipped nails! Give them a fresh coat with Milani Color Statement Nail Lacquer. It comes in all these bold, beautiful colors, and is bound to brighten up your day, even your whole week. Influenced by the vibrant art and culture of the Italian city of Milan, Milani Cosmetics speaks the language of vivid color and timeless beauty. The polish goes on flawlessly, has non-stop shine and is long lasting against water and detergent. 

Miss Me Flash Tattoos 
Looking to add some not so permanent bling to your body? These tattoos are bound to make a statement and make you noticble all week long. What’s even better is they’re currently doing a social media giveaway! Check them out on Instagram, Facebook or Twitter and tell them what makes you shine with #MissMeOnCampus and tag @MissMeJeans for a chance to win a $500 shopping spree from MissMe.com! Shop MissMe.com and use FREE shipping code: HCXPSW15 at check out. Offer expires 12/31/15. 

Simple Cleansing Wipes 
The best feeling at the beginning of every morning, and the end of every day also, is having a clean face. Simple Cleansning Wipes do the trick. Whether you’re waking up in the morning and looking for a quick and easy freshen up, or your looking to remove all the makeup and oil from your face after a long day, Simple Cleansing Wipes are the way to go. They leave your face feeling light and fresh unlike other makeup wipes that leave behind a lot of oils. These wipes will be tough on your waterproof mascara, but gentle on your skin. As someone with skin problems I’ve seen my skin clear up a TON since trying these wipes. With triple purified water for less irritation, Pro-Vitamin B5 to help soften and smooth skin, as well as Vitamin E to nourish skin, these wipes have become my go to.

Colgate Optic White Actics and Toothpaste. 
These will be your new best friend. Your teeth will seriously love you once you start using Colagte’s Optic White Toothbrush plus Whitening Pen. No waiting, no rinsing, no mess. For teeth 5 shades whiter, it starts working in one day. Just Brush, Whiten and Go! You can also try Colgate Optic White Express White toothpaste with hydrogen peroxide. For whiter teeth in three days, just by brushing.  Dazzle without the hassle.

StyleWatch October Issue 
Have some free time inbetween classes, or looking to have some enterntainment while you eat lunch? StyleWatch will accompany you! Flipping through the pages with your gorgeously painted Milani nails, you’ll see street style photos from all over the world and celebrate stylish people of all sizes, skin tones, hair types and personal styles. Any reader who is interested in style will be able to look at StyleWatch and TheOutfit.com and find herself. StyleWatch will become your new stylespo!

Coming from a small town in Connecticut, Hailey is a recent graduate of Hofstra University. She spent her time in school working as the Campus Correspondent for the Hofstra chapter of Her Campus where she led the chapter to a pink level status every semester she oversaw the chapter. She also served as the Personnel Director for Marconi Award Winning station WRHU-FM. While holding multiple positions at Hofstra, she was a communications intern at Brooklyn Sports and Entertainment, the company that oversees Barclays Center and Nassau Veteran's Memorial Coliseum.