5 Online Stores with Best Cyber Monday Deals

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Cyber Monday comes once a year on the Monday following Thanksgiving. It gives shoppers the chance to get last minute Christmas gifts without having to leave their beds. Online shopping is also convenient for people at work or in school. Here are five online stores with some of the best Cyber Monday deals.

For the techies out there Best Buy gives you some of the best savings. TVs, cameras and laptops are among the many gadgets to buy this Cyber Monday. You can save anywhere from $20 to $200! Free shipping on orders $35 and over.

Express has a storewide sale of up to 40% off and free shipping on orders over $50. They have low priced accessories and everything from women’s party dresses (perfect for New Year’s) and men’s shirts and outerwear.

If you’re in search of a new pair of heels or trendy boots, hit up Steve Madden! They have 30% off with the promo code ‘OMG’. The discount can be used on already marked down items to get the best deals. You will also get free shipping!

Amazon.com has a variety of deals on electronics and clothing items. Get 20% to 30% on speakers, tablets, and video games. Save 60% or more on women’s, men’s, and children’s clothing.

Everyone loves a good department store. On Cyber Monday you can save just as much as you did on Black Friday at Macy’s.com. At Macy’s they have thousands of clothing items, shoes and accessories marked down plus an additional 15% off.

I am an aspiring journalist studying at Hofstra University. My interests include, fashion, techno, and travel. Dirty chai is my favorite. I'm obsessed with red wine. And vegan ice cream is where it's at. xx
Rachel is a senior at Hofstra University where she majors in journalism with minors in fine arts photography and creative writing. The Rochester, NY native is involved in several organizations on campus including the Hofstra chapters of Ed2010 and She's the First. She is also an RA in a freshman residence hall. Rachel has interned at College Lifestyles, Cosmopolitan, The Knot Magazine, and is now interning at Us Weekly. She hopes to someday fulfill her dreams of being an editor at a magazine. Until then, she is a dreamer, a wanderlust and a lover of haikus. Follow her on Twitter for silly and sarcastic tidbits @rcrocetti!