Style

5 Last-Minute Couple Costumes for Halloween

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

We are officially in spooky season and all the Halloween festivities are beginning and getting costume inspiration is always the hardest because everyone wants to look their best. If you have been cramming because of mid-term assignments or exams, finding the perfect couple costume for you and your significant other might be a little tough. These 5 last-minute couple costume ideas for you and your “boo” are going to be a monster smash.

Steve and Robin

Steve and Robin from the Netflix show, “Stranger Things” is one of the most popular almost-coupling of the series. Steve and Robin are a comedic duo and their Scoop Ahoy outfits would call for a sweet Halloween. Steve and Robin’s outfits can be made with any blue striped shirts and shorts and paired with a red tie neck. You can also pick up the iconic uniforms which are sold at Party City. 

Jim and Pam

The series, “The Office” was the reason why we could all experience the amazing love story of Jim and Pam. Their characters were so adorable and with a little help from Michael Scott, this pair was destined for greatness. Jim and Pam’s recognizable outfits can be assembled with professional worked clothing which makes it a perfect last-minute costume for college students. 

Danny and Sandy

Danny and Sandy from, “Grease” are iconic love-birds that will always be in our hearts. The most memorable scene from the movie was when Sandy turned into one of Danny’s entourage lookalikes. Her voluminous curls and amazing red shoes were absolutely jaw-dropping. Danny and Sandy were both wearing all-black faux leather outfits and you can top it off with a leather jacket and you are good to go.

Cosmo and Wanda

Cosmo and Wanda from, “The Fairly Oddparents” are just a cute and easy costume to achieve. Cosmo and Wanda are animated characters that could be brought to life with some green hairspray and a pink wig. The little crowns that were always hovering over their heads could be easily made with some D-I-Y instructions. Cosmo and Wanda are not the spooky types but with their magical wands, you may be able to get more candy.  

Jack and Rose

Jack and Rose from, “Titanic” are a classic pairing from Hollywood. Their outfits look similar to the vintage-inspired section at Urban Outfitters or at Free People as their style never gets old. Jack and Rose’s magical love story brings the costume together. With a twist, Jack can be dressed up in spray-painted blue clothing to give a chilling effect from the freezing water. There was a lot of room on that door but instead, poor Jack froze. This couple’s costume is easy to achieve and will look like it was straight out of a movie.

Hopefully, these 5 last-minute couple’s costume ideas can help decide your pick for the weekend. Make sure to stay spooky and with these costumes, you’ll be sure to spend a “fang-tastic” Halloween.

Hello! My name is Farrah :)