This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

We all have that one show that we constantly watch, whether it is “Stranger Things” or “Game of Thrones.” The show that I turn to when I want to unwind and enjoy myself is “RuPaul’s Drag Race.” If you haven’t heard of the show, then you are missing out. In a few sentences, “Drag Race” follows the journey of drag queens on their path towards the crown. Along the way, the queens are faced with challenges, drama and decisions that will impact who wins the crown and takes home the grand prize of $100,000 and a lifelong supply of Anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics. 

From September 6-8, thousands of people attended RuPaul’s DragCon at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City. Queens from “RuPaul’s Drag Race” are in attendance along with judges RuPaul, Michelle Visage and Carson Kressley. At the event, fans had the opportunity to meet with their favorite queens, attend panels and receive a whole bunch of free goodies. All of the queens looked stunning, but there were five in my eyes that truly captured this weekend that I want to highlight.

Brooke Lynn Hytes

Brooke Lynn Hytes decided to go with vibrant neon colors for her looks this weekend at DragCon. On Friday, Hytes wore a bright orange dress from @theladyhyde and @blakedannymakes. This outfit was fun, vibrant and went perfectly with her navy blue backdrop. Hytes wore bold colors for all three days of DragCon NYC with a hot pink and yellow dress on Saturday and a short yellow dress on Sunday. Hytes was extremely versatile with her wig selection for the weekend with blonde wigs in different lengths and textures.

Plastique Tiara

Plastique Tiara looked absolutely stunning in her long purple and silver dress. The dress was very flowy and worked well with her figure. Tiara’s platinum blonde wig was parted to the side which accentuated her earrings. Tiara went with a more natural makeup look and a glossy lip that enhanced the overall look. Do you think she planned to match with the sofa?!

Miz Cracker

“She’s a woman” is one of Miz Cracker’s signature catchphrases that fans at DragCon were shouting all weekend long. On Sunday, Cracker decided to go with a floral theme with this aqua blue dress by Michael Russo. The gold heel was an excellent choice because it did not take away from the detail of the dress. 

Trixie Mattel

Trixie Mattel spent the majority of DragCon NYC promoting her new cosmetics line, Trixie Cosmetics. Mattel is known for her barbie makeup and signature pink lipstick. This orange outfit was very southern but also stylish with the write fringe and boots. Mattel has such an eccentric wardrobe that she is really hard to miss!

Kameron Michaels

Kameron Michaels went all out with her looks at DragCon NYC. On Saturday, Michaels decided to go with a dark villainous look that was out of this world. Michaels’ face was painted using bright green and black makeup along with white colored contacts. The costume was designed by Troy Ford and the headpiece was made from @MyWitchery.

Which one of the looks above is your favorite? 

My name is Casey and I am a freshman journalism major at Hofstra University. I am interested in pop culture and the entertainment industry and hope one day to be working at a magazine or entertainment outlet. I enjoy going to concerts, creating YouTube videos for my channel YouTube.com/CelebrityHauteSpot, and baking delicious treats.