Style > Beauty

4 Easy Fall Eye Makeup Ideas to Spice Up the Fall Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Want to look your best this fall season? Look no further than these four stellar makeup ideas perfect for the fall that can be accomplished for even the busiest of bees.

Brown and red

Photos by: Jennifer Goldstein

Nothing screams crisp autumn weather like browns and deep reds. I prefer to keep my eyeshadow fairly simple and subtle, especially this time of year. Using colors that are too dark usually end up looking a little harsh. These nice, warm colors blend to create a burnt orange look, which is sure to go along with changing leaves.

Nude and light brown

Another easy, simple makeup look includes using nude eyeshadow on the lids with a light brown crease. I always use a glittery nude to keep the look interesting.

Orange and yellow

I love this color combination because it looks just like the falling leaves and pumpkin spice. These warm tones can make your outfit pop and look amazing with a dark sweater or turtle neck as a contrast.

Light Pink and Purple

Though these are not traditional colors for this season, they do bring some femininity to a cute, neutral fall outfit. I’d pair this look with a flannel, black jeans and boots! Dark brown eyeliner can be added to make the look more dramatic.

Fall is a time to experiment with many different fun colors. All of these looks can be accomplished in minutes and are sure to make you feel your best this season.

Journalism Major | Radio Television Film Minor | Fine Arts Minor Hofstra University Class of 2020