30+ Shows to Keep You Entertained This Fall/Winter Season

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Hofstra chapter.

Now that fall is in full swing our favorite television networks are back with the best primetime has to offer. Honestly, I never understood why the best shows come back in the midst of midterms and have their finales during finals, it all seems like a setup. But regardless we all are guilty of tuning in more to television then our homework because #procrastination. Will you get an A+ or will Betty and Jughead be able to stay together despite all the forces trying to break them apart? Ask yourself, which is the more important question to answer.

If you chose the latter, here are all the TV shows you need this fall and winter.

In order of premiere date:

33 TV Shows You Should Already Be Watching… and still have time to catch up on.

Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)

Outlander (Starz)

The Mindy Project (Hulu)

Broad City (Comedy Central)

Are You the One? (MTV)

Image from MTV

Gotham (Fox)

Fuller House (Netflix)

The Good Doctor (ABC)

Young Sheldon (CBS)

Kevin Can Wait (CBS)

The Voice (NBC)

The Mick (Fox)

NCIS (CBS)

Law & Order True Crimes (NBC)

Law & Order SVU (NBC)

Modern Family (ABC)

How to Get Away With Murder (ABC)

Image from IMDB

Marvels Inhumans (ABC)

Saturday Night Live (NBC)

Curb Your Enthusiasm (HBO)

Keeping Up With the Kardashians (E!)

The Gifted (Fox)

Kevin (Probably) Saves the World (ABC)

Black-ish (ABC)

Scandal (ABC)

Once Upon a Time (ABC)

Supergirl (The CW)

The Flash (The CW)

Riverdale (The CW)

Image from IMDB

Arrow (The CW)

Supernatural (The CW)

Jane the Virgin (The CW)

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (The CW)

6 TV Shows to Look Forward To

Scared Famous (VH1)

Stranger Things (Netflix)

Image from IMDB

WAGS LA (E!)

S.W.A.T. (CBS)

Shameless (Showtime)

Image from IMDB

Bring It! (Lifetime)

Keep in mind, this list is pretty extensive so don’t go too crazy on Starbucks coffee or Redbull thinking that you have to be caught up on it all. Your friends would like to see you at some point.

Hofstra '17 Hofstra Chapter Vice President (December '16 - December '17) From a young age Naledi has been obsessed with all things pop culture and entertainment. Through writing for Her Campus she has been able to reach a large audience of badass collegiate women who share her crazy passions as well. Beyond Her Campus Naledi is IN LOVE with Hofstra. Her favorite part? The school of comm for allowing her to branch out and get a real dip into the real world prior to graduating. Additionally Naledi is one of those classic people who studies abroad in the spring of 2016 and won't ever stop talking about it! Her best advice? Go and see the world kids and fall in love with your major like Ali and Noah from the Notebook fell in love with each other.